Want to help the Abbott's? Click to donate through Paypal ♥

Wednesday, May 19, 2010

Indian Hills Middle School

Share
I spent a few hours helping Wade and Alicia get their Thank You cards sent out the other day.  I was able to see first hand many of the kind notes and generous donations from people at all stages of life.

The Teachers, Faculty, students, and parents of students at Wade's school, Indian Hills Middle School, have been so generous!

One student donated money he had earned last summer mowing lawns... I believe it was originally set aside for his missionary fund.

Yesterday, one of the parents, who is an owner of "Creamies," held a fund raiser at the school.  Every penny from the Creamies they sold will be donated to the Abbott's!

Another set of parents wrote a very kind note, saying, "We wanted to help.  I know this isn't much, we wish we could do more..."  But trust me, it wasn't chump change.

I have heard that there will be a benefit concert of some kind at the school to help the Abbott's, but I don't have the details yet.  I hope to be able to share them soon - check back for an update!

A HUGE Thank You goes out to everyone at Indian Hills!  Thank you, thank you, thank you!

No comments: